Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this website and any material available from it is accurate. However, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall McMurrians as Published Authors be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website. Nor does
McMurrians as Published Authors warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the information provided on this website and any material available from it in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
McMurrians claims no credit for any images/videos featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyright to it’s respectful owners.
NEWS and ARTICLES
The views expressed here are solely those of the author in his/her private capacity and do not in any way represent the views of the company and its management.
Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; we do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and they will be promptly removed.
The views and opinions expressed by the hosts do not state or reflect those of the company and its management.
Furthermore, the assumptions, views, opinions and insinuations made by the host / guests do not reflect those of the show, the management and the network.
All contents of this blog are governed by these policies.
1. All contents published in this blog are intellectual property of McMurrian ( Samantha Venator ) and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
2. Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
4. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
5. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the individuals stories being published.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If you name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, do let me know.
7. While every caution has been taken to provide our readers with most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before making any decisions based on the information in this blog. Author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
8. Author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. Regular visitors/email subscribers are likely to miss these updates and they are advised to keep an eye on the gadget below.
9. Author is open for link exchange but such requests will be entertained on a case by case basic at the sole discretion of the author.
10. If you find contents of this blog copy pasted elsewhere, pls drop me a note. Your gesture will be highly appreciated.
Privacy NoticeThis privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mcmurrians.ca / McMurrian Media. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.